Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do you compare price before you buy?

I don't know about you but I do compare price before I buy. It will be in everything to compare inclusive the sanitary pad of many brands to choose from. As for can food I also check on the price I find that not all brand that I want to buy available at Giant so I will buy at Carrefour.

I also purchase vegetarian can food for mix fried in vegetable. The other day I almost purchase a pink top. After consideration that I still having many clothes in closet better to use them before buying any new one. I have got some clothes that I plan to wear on Chinese New Year.

Yesterday morning we help brother-in-law David to purchase some liquors back for home town as it is expensive there. I think this Friday or Saturday we will head back home town as reunion lunch start at 12 noon.

While blogging here, Jen is having her nap at the sofa bed. As for Sean he is watching Monster at Disney Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,