Sunday, February 7, 2010

Banana from Giant

I like to eat start fruit, add some salt on it and it is delicious!

This banana is purchased by hubby at Giant. Have you purchase this brand of banana? We usually head to the fruits shop but since we are at Giant there is no need to go fruits shop.

Banana is good for you as it helps you to go toilet. Almost forgot I need to eat the star fruit that I purchase. Jen not going to eat any because the fortune teller told her that she cannot eat that fruit. Umm... I don't believe all that I just eat what I like to eat.

I don't cut the star fruit like star, I cut it side way so the last part I bite will be the hardest one.

2 comments:

  1. haha, this is somehow funny!! the first time ever in my life i heard a fortune teller telling someone not to eat starfruits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah SK she believes everything he says.

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,