Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wedding and Holiday Trip

My dad just pass me a wedding invitation which is from my mom's side. It is my mom's eldest brother's youngest son wedding on 31 Jan, 2009 at Kepong. So far away from here and Sean is so cranky and active I don't think we are going. :(

Another is invitation from 6th uncle's wife to holiday at Alor Star by bus. It is on 22 Jan Friday and be back on the Sunday night. Sad to say that it is so far away and by bus we think Sean is not able to sit back such long time.

3rd aunt and husband were here, in fact 6th uncle's wife and my bro Steve and wife May. My parents were here too we head to lunch at nearby restaurant. Then back here to watch a Singapore ghost comedy movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,