Friday, January 8, 2010

Playground: dangerous?


Playground is supposed to be fun and relax place for everyone. But I see there is some damage here and there, I think the people came that repair them not doing their job well.

You can see the floor here with so many fruits on it, it is filled with flies in the area. There is dustbin in the playground area but I doubt if the worker is here to clean them up. How to call this type of fruits? I cannot remember the name, it is juicy type and sometimes you don't taste any sweetness.

I have seen old folks on the playground here for a walk, don't you think someone might slip on it? Beware of fireants, if you are walking on playround.

So fast the floor is discolouring and there is some damage here and there. I mean there is breakage on the pathway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,