Sunday, January 17, 2010

My cozy chair is broken

There goes my luck, my favourite red cozy chair is broken into half. The back legs are broken but string still attached.

It was my sister-in-law Jen who sat on it just now to have her lunch. She ate curry noodle and lucky her it not spilled entirely on her but some did spilled on Sean. She took a bath so I mop the floor as it got many stained of curry soup.

I can no longer use the red chair because it is broken. So Jen kept asking me why it is broken, she not interested to take the scale weight for such a long time. I think she put on weight a little and she not notice at all. But one thing for sure she kept telling me that she and me are fat that we cannot fit in the clothing that we like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,