Sunday, January 17, 2010

Broken necklace fix it or keep it

Tell me what do you do with broken necklace, I just find out from sister-in-law Jen that her 18K white necklace break middle of night. She told me it happened late last night, anyway I see that she is interested to go the shop that she purchase this necklace to ask if they can fix it.

I think they cannot fix it because the shop is very small and they do not have equipment to do it. If they have it would be costly to fix. My mother-in-law told me that she tried to fix gold bracelet that broken in the clasp and she was told that it cost over $1,000 to fix it. Yeah sound crazy and this is at home town, I am not sure the cost if it is here.

I am seeing not many people going to jewellery shop these days, price of gold is going up! So better think twice before buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,