Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kate & Restaurant Yit Xin

We headed to this restaurant last month, sadly Sean has no interest in the food. He cannot wait long for the food and drinks too. It is small restaurant but many customers.

We tried the Kajang Hot & Spicy soup, it is pretty good but not as good as one I tried in Kajang. Okay something new we tested is the Pork ribs with salted eggs, that's yummy!

The location of the restaurant is No.51, Jalan SS18/1B, Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor. You can also give them a call for reservation at 012-2773478.

The food is not costly. I remember 3 adults and a kid only cost less than $70.

2 comments:

  1. Kajang hot & spicy soup in Subang Jaya? That's new to me : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I am new to it too. :)

    I still prefer the one in Kajang. forgot the name of restaurant there. ;(

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,