Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lost Transformers and Ben10 Stickers

Yesterday we head to a mall in Kuala Lumpur, I paid $10 for Sean's Transformers and Ben 10 Stickers. I think hubby lost it and he keeps saying that I am the one that hold it. Anyway we lost it, it is out first time to Ampang Tesco. They are so many people there we need time to find parking. I can say that the Ampang Tesco is more crowd than Puchong Tesco.

There is so many to see and buy at Ampang Tesco. Yeah more stalls to see, but the toilet there is limited! Hubby saw the toilet very small and crowded with people so he has no chance to go. Not just him but ladies too, we need to queue up and wait.

We only reached home in the evening around 5pm. We are tired so no cooking and eat out at a restaurant cost $60 of three rice, three dishes, four drinks, and a Kajang Hot Pepper Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,