Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Horror movies

My favourite movie is horror movie but hubby not like to watch at all. It is Hari Raya Celebration yesterday there was a horror movie. Have anyone watched it? It was on TV3 if not mistaken, I watched it before.

Tomorrow there will be another horror movie, it is called Congkak if not wrong. I have not seen it before, have you?

While blogging here, Sean and sister-in-law Jen are busy playing play station one. I think Sean is addicted to play games.

2 comments:

  1. hie T.H thanks for dropping by my crappy blog hihi.. i also like to watch horror movie until now still can't find a really scary one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too Lisa :) hehe.. not easy to find one that is real scary.

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,