Monday, July 20, 2009

Mei Mei Liquid Baby Powder


I have got one sachet of Mei Mei Liquid Baby Powder and I thought to share with you about my review. I tried this on Sean and myself. The above is the picture of Sean's leg.

As you can see that it is liquid and I do not like the smell. Frankly speaking the smell is not pleasant when you putting it on your skin.

Direction to use this is after bath gentry dry the skin, apply a thin layer onto the neck, chubby folds and nappy area. Sean is not a baby any more so he wants to apply them on his hands and legs.

There is no petrocemicals, no parabens, no sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates.

I am not sure how much is this going to cost in the market.

Out of 5 stars, I am giving 3 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,