Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Thermos Flask Tumbler + Personalized Custom Name


I am sure everyone has got that favorite movie to watch and characters that they like. What is yours? My son likes Bumblebee and he decided to have also his name initial on it. Believe it or not, he himself that selected the Bumblebee and color of the bottle too. 

You can also custom name, put photo or custom others. The packaging is nice is beautiful, their service is fast and furious.The price is value to buy and worth it. 


"Superb love this because I have my customize bottle with my name initial and Bumblebee." said my son.
 
My son is very happy to have this because he brings it to school to use. He just slip the bottle at the side of the pocket of the school bag.
.
Shop at this shop name 'belispree' on Shopee, it also comes with a Thank You note that is just nice you can also make a personalised gift for loved ones. 
 
If you like to make for your children too, you can shop at  https://shp.ee/wfghv6t Thermos Flask Tumbler + Personalized Custom Name | Gift A name and font design for free. 
 
 Great ideal gifts for loved ones too and yeah Christmas is coming soon too! If you haven't plan of what to purchase can consider this wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,