Monday, May 24, 2021

Reading and puzzle playing


 What to do while staying home? It's nice to shop online as we don't have to go out, it's also nice to see our kids having a good time together with their sibling it's nice bonding time. It's PKP 3 and best to stay at home and kids just stay home. Kids are having their online classes and tuition class online. 

I am glad that they don't have to go school because I would be worry. My wife just registered her parents for the vaccine for upcoming June. My parents-in-law does not know how to use application on phone so they are not registered by using the app but is through the website. 

It's also time to wear double masks when going out, we wore double masks to go for groceries shopping. I often go out for buying takeaway food for my family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,