Thursday, July 5, 2018

Shopping at MRDIY online

Just ordered a present from MRDIY online, yeah with Internet access it is so easy to shop online. God to know it from my beloved wife of course, do read about it if you haven't. Yeah newbie that register will get RM5 off for first purrchase, do check out the website. Last month little one birthday and we only got him a cake and no present.

Time fly and kids are growing up, so no idea yet on where to go this year end school holidays. How about you? My sister told me that next year school holiday is year end December for the year end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,