Monday, February 15, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day : Soju drink for my loved ones


 What do you do on this date? We just stay at home and I have made the Soju drink for my sister and my wife to drink. My sister prefer no add of Vitagen but added strawberry and blueberries. My wife prefers the Soju drink with strawberry and blueberries.

Indeed a nice drink in the night, I bought the soju from nearby hypermarket. The hypermarket has sold out the Shandy that my wife likes to drink. 

Time fly as now 16 Feb 2021 and it's also my son's birthday. He's going to be 15 years old and we haven't buy a cake for him. I recalled the date 14 Feb, I bought butter cake for my wife on Valentine's Day. He likes to eat cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,