Tuesday, August 28, 2018

PREGO BUDDIES, THE FIRST FUN SHAPED DRY PASTA FOR KIDS BY PREGO

Prego, the expert in pasta meals, recently celebrated the launch of its first fun-shaped dry pasta for kids, Prego Buddies. Prego Buddies is made from natural tomato and spinach powder and comes in exciting sports and space shapes to help busy mums entice their kids with wholesome yet fun pasta meals which can be prepared in 10 minutes. 


For over a decade, Prego has been delighting families by offering its wide range of pasta sauces and dry pasta. Prego is now excited to expand its dry pasta line with Prego Buddies in response to kids’ love for pasta and mums’ desire to excite their kid’s mealtime. 

It's such a fun event that my wife and son enjoyed themselves, can visit the video below as my wife had made this video.







“I am excited to be part of this celebration with my daughter, Lara who happens to love pasta. We had the chance to prepare Prego Buddies for Lara last week using the sports shape and she was excited with the fun shapes. It was great serving her something new knowing she is getting her veggies at the same time,” said Scha.

“My little one, Jo loves adventure and meal times have to be fun too! With the space shaped pasta, he was excited. I prepared his meal with chicken and additional vegetables and even as a simple snack in between meals. I am happy to have this quick-to-prepare option now and I can look forward to happy lunch and snack times with him,” said Mei Yan.

At the celebration, eleven-year old Danish Harraz showcased one of the two recipes he created especially using Prego Buddies and Prego pasta sauces. His Chicken Cheese Buddies was a hit with the celebrities and invited media.

“I have been a fan of Prego for some time now and I am so happy to have this opportunity to fire up my imagination with Prego Buddies. With this pasta, you can go simple or you can go super creative. Both the recipes I prepared can be done in a short time with just a few simple ingredients,” said Danish.

Pasta lovers can find Danish’s recipes – Chicken Cheese Buddies and Buddies Chicken Fritters on website. Mums and kids can find inspiration for recipes on this site while kids can explore fun activities with Buddies.



Prego Buddies comes in two different variants; sports shaped and space shaped pasta for kids aged three years old and above. It is made from natural tomato and spinach powder and is available in 200g, at the suggested retail price of RM 2.35. These new extensions of kids’ pasta join a line-up of Prego sauces and dry pasta products that meet a wide range of consumer needs and tastes, all of which are available nationwide. Get a variety of quick to prepare and delicious recipes on www.pregobuddies.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,