Finally, the best holiday season of the year has come to town. If you haven’t got any cool-enough plans yet, don’t worry! Because LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has got something really awesome just for you and your family. This Christmas, LEGOLAND® Malaysia is celebrating everyone’s favourite holiday season in the most ‘brick-tacular’ way possible. Every day for the whole month of December at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort, guests will be able to experience not only some of LEGOLAND’s signature Christmas activities, such as LEGO® Christmas tree light up and Christmas finale show, but also the world’s first LEGO® VR roller coaster – The Great LEGO® Race. Plus, if you are already a fan of LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort’s Advent Calendar Draw, you will probably love it even more, as the grand prize for a lucky family this time is a 4D3N trip to LEGOLAND® Japan for your family. What’s more, a spectacular LEGO® firework display on the 31st December will be on the cards, as it is the perfect farewell to 2017 and the loudest hello to 2018!
Here are some key activities of the month-long Brick-tacular celebration at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort:
· LEGO® Christmas Tree Light Up: Come and see the tallest LEGO® Christmas tree in South East Asia at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort! Every day throughout December, a special guest will be chosen to help light up our Brick-tacular tree. So, come prepared, everyone!
· Advent Calendar Draw: Get the chance to win from the best Advent Calendar Draw in town. Every day, a lucky park guest will win a prize from our special Advent Calendar Draw, ranging from hotel stays, electronics, exclusive LEGO® merchandise, to the ultimate Grand Prize – a 4D3N stay at LEGOLAND® Japan. Would it be you? Let’s find out!
· 3D Bricks Firework: What’s a better way to celebrate 2017 and welcome 2018 than a brick-tacular 3D Bricks Firework on 31st December 2017. If that isn’t cool enough, 3D glasses will also be disseminated, so the whole family can experience the show in the best way possible.
· LEGO® VR Coaster: Launched just this November at LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort, The Great LEGO® Race is the world’s first LEGO® Virtual Reality Roller Coaster. Through fusing virtual reality technology and roller coaster thrills, the Great LEGO® Race elevates the roller coaster experience with a new adventure never-before-seen in a LEGOLAND® theme park. Check it out and be among the very first people in the world to experience this incredible adventure at LEGOLAND® Malaysia.
· Brick-tacular Parade: Let yourself be enchanted by our special Brick-tacular Parade! Join us for our entirely new Christmas Parade, and you will have a chance to meet our friendly elves and many other LEGOLAND® Costume Characters.
These are just a few of many more presents that LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort has prepared for you this Christmas. Visiting LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort this holiday season, guests will also be able to meet The LEGO® Santa, and participate in many other exciting activities hosted by him such as Post-card to Santa, Santa’s workshop, Santa Goes to Miniland, and Santa Dance Party as well. Plus, if you have never met Santa Toy Soldiers before, make sure to drop by LEGOLAND® Malaysia over the weekends, they’ll definitely be there to celebrate with you and your family.
Glammed up for the festive season with lots of fairy lights and beautiful Christmas decorations, LEGOLAND® Malaysia is ready to indulge their guests with a fun-filled and Christmassy environment. With a wide range of Christmas-related activities, LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort is gearing up to bring the essence of Christmas to life.
Brick-tacular celebration duration: from now to 31 December 2017
LEGOLAND Brick-tacular Promotions
A great number of awesome offers exclusively for Brick-tacular celebration await you and your family (valid from now to 2 January 2018):
· Buy a Day ticket, Get an Annual Pass at RM 199
· Renew your annual pass at a special offer of up to 50% off*
(*) Terms and conditions apply.
For more information on promotions and activities, visit LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort’s official website www.legoland.com.my and stay connected with the resort via social handles (Facebook & Twitter).