Monday, September 25, 2017

SPINE-CHILLING ADVENTURES AT LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN

 Lost World Of Tambun (LWOT) is leaving no stone (or pumpkin) unturned to ensure a befitting month-long celebration unlike any other. Yeah my kids love Halloween and it's a good month to start with October, start planning for your kids activities now. 

Last year Halloween my family went to Legoland Malaysia, perhaps this year we can plan to go LWOT as my children never been there before.Last year, my wife handmade Ninja Turtle for son, he won a consolation prize in the Halloween contest.
 
To LWOT throughout the month of October can expect a host of activities, games and prizes galore suitable for revelers of all ages, from little ones right up to their grandparents!

LWOT has lined up a variety of fun and games (with attractive prizes to match!) for the whole family. These include Tic Tac Toe tournaments, a fishing game, the Pumpkin Memory Challenge, a marshmallow singing challenge, a witch ring toss game and other fun games.

You visit the Facebook LWOT of https://www.facebook.com/lostworldoftambun/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,