Monday, November 25, 2013

Window shopping is good

How's your weekend? I have good one, yesterday we went to Puchong to Tesco and Aeon Big. I don't know which part of Puchong, it is new for us. It is not near to IOI Mall.

The Tesco Extra and Aeon Big not far from each other. Guess we check out the Tesco first then only to Aeon Big. Both having stuff we needs, well mostly shopped for son.

By the way I didn't like shopping in Aeon Big subang jaya, the basement parking light are dark! You don't see well, you might just hit the wall or another car when parking! I don't understand why they have the lights but don't turn them all on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,