Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween party

This Thursday is Halloween party night for my friends but not for me. I have other plans. the reason I am not going for the Halloween party because I don't have the costume for Halloween and I have other plan.

How about you? Are you prepared for the Halloween party?

It is wonderful experience to see children in Halloween costumes. I saw many different costumes of children during the Halloween night.

I must say they have done fantastic job on doing makeup for them! How about adult Halloween party? Not long ago I saw there is free makeup for Halloween at the Club near entrance of Sunway Pyramid.

What's your plan on Halloween night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,