Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What to pack during this Summer?

As you know it is summer in Malaysia, and Thailand. We are planning to go Thailand well just the edge of the country. We are thinking what to bring and pack in the luggage.

My son didn't like spicy food, and he's choose food to eat. He suggested we bring Oreo biscuits and milk, butter and peanut butter plus bread. He's addiction to sirap rose now, he also wants to bring that for travel.

I haven't decide which luggage bag to bring since we are travel by bus. It will be a long journey for us, our start point is Port Dickson. How long do you think it will be to reach Hatyai?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,