Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Workshop not mean for everyone?

Well I am sure everyone is exciting and happy when there is a workshop but hey there is terms and conditions when comes to it. Lets say you need to be blogger with blog to attend the workshop. Other than that, your blog need to be update constantly. What do you think if blogger didn't update for a year and want to go for workshop?

Basically I think there is no right or wrong but best to update the blog since you own it.

Just one person that irritates me the most, I have shared many things but then she's not satisfied of it. Oh well, she's better off without me then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,