Thursday, June 6, 2013

My parents were here

Yesterday my classmate message me asking me out for lunch but sad to say I cannot make it. My parents were here, they mean so much to me, spending quality time with them the best. My classmate works nearby the area she mentions to me, well we will have the chance to have lunch. :D

Mom asked me to help her put on nail polish and I did. She wanted to dye hair but sad to say dad was having an appointment at 2.30pm so they need to leave early.

Thanks to dad for bought us lunch at home. Life is not the same even though I am parent myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,