Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pasar malam tonight

Last minute decision to go night market which is pasar malam located at SS13 Subang Jaya, yeah we reached around 9.10pm and only left few stalls there. I get the chance to purchase my favourte chee cheong fun from there, yeah bought for sister-in-law to eat as well. :D

One of the customer is foreigner but he can speaks mandarin. He asked the owner of stall what time he is open, he told him usually 3-4pm open the stall. But as usual they closed early at night. :D

What's your favourite food to purchase from pasar malam? When is your night market held at your area?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,