Sunday, April 28, 2013

Looking for plus size woman clothes

I am always on the look out for plus size woman clothes for my wife, I am plus size man myself, being plus size and I know I am getting bigger and bigger. My wife pointed out that I have huge belly, yeah lack of exercise and busy lifestyle. We all need good healthy lifestyle, who doesn't?

She saw some nice clothing online but didn't shop any. She do check her budget and spending needs if she's going to purchase anything online or offline, yeah coz she knows that I am the one that working and she's not.

I usually try the clothing before I make any purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,