Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013

Yes Chinese New Year still going it, it is water snake this year. Good to know my friend pregnant five month now. Valentine's day reminds me of when I was pregnant with Sean two days before his birth. My dear bought me a huge butter cake at night of Valentine's day.

What is your plan for this special day? I have got plan for today, will be visit my family side and hope the twins gal are not afraid of me because we have not seen them for months.


1 comment:

  1. I didn't do anything special this Valentines Day,just our normal date night that's all :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,