Saturday, January 26, 2013

Parking at P2, Midvalley

Yesterday we arrived in Midvalley before 10.30 and found parking there. Now there is easy passage for people that parked in P2 but sadly I saw the drain filled with water and many mosquitoes around it. It is bad, what happen if the mosquitoes breed in the drain water? I hope the management do something about it soon.

We head to AEON and Carrefour for shopping, we have lunch in Midvalley and dinner hubby cooked for us! Yes, delicious meal cooked by hubby and he needs to go buy food for himself to eat later in the evening.

I entered the FOS shop and find many pretty clothes but I didn't purchase any because I have bought two shirts from the outlet in The Curve.

The parking at Midvalley on Saturday for five hours cost RM7.

2 comments:

  1. I love to go to Mid Valley to shopping but their parking is really difficult to find as there are a lot of people there everyday but the parking's price is way better than Sungei Wang and Berjaya Times Square :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it would be am jour stuck there if no parking

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,