Monday, July 2, 2012

Disney Junior PRiZe

My son is very happy today because he is the only one that got away with the Disney Junior Prize. Look at the prizes in the picture, he got them all in the Disney Junior paper bag. He loves it and he keeps telling me how he won the prize.

He says teacher ask the kids to raise hand on who wants to win a Prize and the person who spelled the word correctly wins it. He is fast to raise hand and able to spell the word COCONUT correctly. :D

Bravo, I am so proud of you.

In mean time quickly check this post for giveaway toy, awesome for your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,