Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hubby has got plan for today but he is not saying where to go. This morning we went out for breakfast before that head to his office as he forgot to retrieve his wallet from office. My first time to his office and we tag Sean along. His office needs to go up by stairs after reach, I like the design at the lift area it looks like twinkle twinkle twinkle little star shining on the wall.

Sean loves mee goreng it is his favourite, he loves to eat the chicken rice shop of 1977 which newly open at Subang Jaya SS15.

I almost forgot to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I have bought some new clothes for Sean to wear. Now he has got total of nine Battle Force 5 car from McD, he sure loves the hotcakes there.

1 comment:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,