Friday, August 13, 2010

Health is costly

Today Sean visited the doctor and the total I paid for the last visit last Monday and today cost me $280. Oh boy children see doctor so costly, no wonder couple today only has one or two children. You know their education is not cheap too, I heard of the Mix FM radio that one child education can be $100K or $300K of course it depends on what education he is taking.

This morning Sean wants to go Kindergarten but hubby lied to him that today no school for him because he is not well. Sean not sleeping well last night, he is not alone even me because he is waking up many times in between. My heartache seeing him sick and I can watch him whole night twist and turn or waking up. Sean has cough, flu, fever, sort throat, and stomach pain. He has stomach pain because he coughing badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,