Monday, July 5, 2010

Redeem Fantastic Shopping vouchers

If you have purchase the Female magazine July issue, turn to page 24. You can redeem fantastic shopping vouchers, you need to present the July 2010 issue of Female magazine and you'll be eligible for the shopping vouchers, redeemable at The Mines.

At the Mines shopping mall, you need to spend MYR$200 and above in a single receipt at any outlet at The Mines and present the latest newsletter to redeem fantastic shopping vouchers!

For more detail you can grab this issues at the shops that sell magazines. I seldom go to The Mines so I don't know what the shopping vouchers are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,