Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pluck the leaves


Sean is naughty today he was at the Kindergarten he plucks the leave of the plant. The teacher very mad and beat his hand so she explains to me when I am there to pick him up. Anyway I told Sean tomorrow pluck some flowers from home to give teacher. Sean does not know that he cannot plucks the leave or flower from the kindergarten. He thought it is just like at home he can pluck them.

Now there is new colour flower at my mini garden, it is yellow colour but picture looks like orange colour. Only one yellow colour but Sean plucks it. There are many colourful flowers from this plant but so far I only see white, pink, and yellow colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,