Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Juso Mega Sales is here!

The moment everyone waiting for the Mega Sales starts from 16 July to 31 Aug, 2010. I know some of you like me get the message to inform about this sale. Now remember to shop only what you need not what you want. I need to keep that in mind too.

We still have pending payment to pay for the car loan, and others. I think living in the city is hard to save money, I know some of you might not agree. My dad never teaches me how to save money. Parents need to guide children to save money for emergency, we cannot always depend on the credit cards. Remember we still need to pay for the credit card bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,