Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hotel De La Ferns @Cameron Highlands

Such a long time I have not been to Cameron Highlands, my friend ask me to check the price rate for this weekend. Just to share with you the info of the Hotel De La Ferns at Cameron Highlands with only some rooms available. You can read below.

Please be informed that we only have Junior Suite and Pentsuite available on the mention date(Limited unit).The rate as below :-

Junior Suite
RM 544.00 nett per room per night with breakfast for 2 person

Pentsuite
RM 1440.00 nett per room per night with breakfast for 2 person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,