Saturday, July 10, 2010

Do you have driving license?


I have got the driving license and motorcycle license, when I was going to secondary school I ride motorcycle to school. My dad bought me a second hand motorcycle but sad to say I own the motorcycle less than five years and it was stolen at my brother Steven working's place. The thieves plan the stealing on the working hour and it was lunch time. Believe it or not someone saw the incident and never shout the thieves to stop and only inform my brother after wards. My brother was away during lunch hour, the thieves have lorry prepare for the motorcycle.

Until today my motorcycle never recovers, I still missed my motorcycle it is Honda EX5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,