Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Look out Barbies at Empire Gallery Shopping Mall



I like barbie too bad I don't have baby girl or else I know she loves them too. Head to Empire Gallery this Friday and Weekend I know there is something going there. I think you need to purchase RM$80 and you get free makeover. I am not sure of this you need to find out yourself.

It is related to Toys R Us, so lovely pink all over the place! If you look closely the picture one with many clothes on it, there is a small place for little angels to makeup! I am sure they look very pretty, don't think I am going there this weekend as I was there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,