Sunday, June 13, 2010

Avon @Carrefour Subang Jaya


Today the Avon having special promotion 20% discount, you need to head there to find out. Jen purchases bra from Avon but I am not sure if there is discount for the bra she purchases. She was told that only those bra hanging at the rack discount off 20%. This morning quite a lot of people there, I saw many woman purchase the cosmetics.

If you love using the Avon cosmetics it is good time to shop. The sales at Avon only for today because it started yesterday. Discount maximum of 35% (CFT-kosmetik, haruman, jagaan diri) and 20% (pakaian dalam, kesihatan diri).

Avon Carrefour 03-56343229. It is located at basement 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,