Friday, May 14, 2010

Change top after funeral

I don't know if everyone knows about this as today after attend to the funeral service at the memorial park there we need to change our top. Which mean you need to bring either red or yellow tee shirt and change the current top that you are wearing after the funeral service? I also been told that need to bring one extra t-shirt with different colour as morning I put on the white t-shirt. The second t-shirt is supposed wear on after take shower. Does this sound complicated to you?

Anyway the colour of t-shirt to wear during funeral need to be dark in colour, no bright colour allows. This morning so early at 7 something go as last night finished the praying around 12 midnight. I can say now why pregnant woman not allowed because you need to bend down and stand up then kneel on the floor as well during prayers. This is not suitable for pregnant woman to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,