Monday, February 22, 2010

Are you afraid of snakes?


In the family I can say that my side of family members not really fear of snakes but hubby's side of family they are. Even Sean and Jen and fear of snake, even small baby snake they would run so far away. The other day we visit to zoo and at the entrance we get to hold baby snakes for free.

How many of you are afraid of snakes? My mom held a wood to flat the snake's head once as it was in the garden. The snake not died but its head got flat and my dad told me that the head will grow back. I don't know if it did as I not keep track of the snake goes.

I start to hold on a snake when I was 12 years old. The owner of the zoo gave my dad a chance to snap picture of me with the snake. It was a huge snake, python.

2 comments:

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,