Thursday, February 4, 2010

Animal growth chart


This is another growth chart I have got. Sean has got one but now he is using another one. How many walls have you got at home? I have one wall stick on this growth chart. This cute chart you can write the name of your kid on it. I also think it is better used double sided tape on it.

Kids are growing up fast, I have not update Sean's height but from the hospital I find out that he is now 21 kg.

Last night we took him to see doctor at hospital as nearest clinic are closed. He is having bad cough and terrible stomachache. Hubby likes to know if eat mashed potato will caused wind. Anyone knows about this?

He just had his supper and now want poo. He had mashed potato and sausage. He is purging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,