Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Short of cash

Everyone knows that Christmas is just few weeks away, everyone need to prepare gift for loved one. Christmas is a special moment for family and loved one to spend together. Some people have plan on going for a holiday this season, how about you?

I am sure you know that money is hard to earn but easy to spend. This evening we headed to shopping mall for groceries and with less than 25 things in the trolley it cost us MYR$220. So little things but cost so much, the family ahead of us spend even more. The couple have got four children and their spending MYR$500.

Everyday you find some people with short of cash that is why you need to list down what you need to buy. We can have everything but money is important when comes to emergency for example health. I know I need cash to pay for Sean's medical insurance.

When I think of money I will think of emergency loans. This site is where people get emergency cash that they need. Of course there are terms and conditions which they need to find out. When comes to emergency, you will find many ways hope that you are able to get the amount of money that you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,