Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holiday

I am not ready yet as everyone need to go the restaurant to wait for the couple to arrive for tea ceremony. It is the wedding day for hubby's cousin, they are at Bahau which is far away from here. Anyway I am waiting to see the bride's wedding gown, I saw her wedding photos all her wedding gowns are off shoulders so pretty!

Yeah they have two wedding album and comes with a brieft case. The wedding album first page is made of glass with their photo on, so pretty and unique. The price of the photography and wedding pictures $4,000. They are going for honeymoon to Hong Kong next month.

This reminds me that hubby and me have been married for 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,