Sunday, November 22, 2009

New bicycle bell for Sean


Sean loves his bicycle so much and his red bell is spoiled so hubby purchase this silver bell for him. It is made in China and he bought it from Daiso. Daiso has many things to choose from but not everything that I am looking for.

Have you been to Daiso, what have you purchase there?

I think Daiso is getting famous here as so many people are going there to shop. It is usually crowded during the weekend.

By the way I think sister-in-law has her period going on more than a week now. She keeps quiet about this, she still takes ABC ice kacang! I cannot always take cold drink when I have period. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,