Monday, August 17, 2009

John Crocodile Farm in Kuching, Sarawak

I

I have good time spend at John Crocodile Farm in Kuching, we missed out the good show of feeding the crocodile where it will jump up to eat. That is because the tour agency that promise me the car but never come and never bother to call me and inform. I am happy to have make the decision to call for a taxi instead of waiting for the tour agency.

From what I know the taxi driver told us that the owner of John Crocodile Farm is over 80 years old. One of his sons passed away, he has another crocodile farm used as breeding crocodiles.

I am sure you do not know that they are charing local and tourist different rates. If you are Sarawakian it will be cheaper, I think you need to let them see your prove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,