Monday, August 10, 2009

Breastfeeding can take SIY?

I am sure everyone will be asking if you are breastfeeding can you take SIY. I Google and find out that yes you can but I am not sure during the confinement period. Some mommies needs to have 40 days of confinement and some mommies only have 14 days of confinement.

Losing weight in ten days with SIY is amazing, of course everyone will have different experience and weight loss will be different. Some people said that you will need to consume two boxes of SIY to see the difference. I suggest that you start with first box, because you have no idea if you like the taste of it.

From my experience the taste of prune juice is just nice for me. You will need to use the straw to suck out the juice from the bottle. Hopefully they can come up with a better way to drink it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog! Didn't know you have many contests here! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi foogpc yeah its like everyone having contest :)

    ReplyDelete

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,