Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fun with Faber Castle


Sean loves to colour and this is good work colouring done by him. He now knows how to count the number start of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.

Now I am watching channel 708 Like Father Like Daughter, this is Singaporean drama series. Do you like to watch Singaporean drama series? I like to watch but not all of it.

By the way, I don't know there are new rules of the Electricity bill. I usually paid the Electricity bill twice a month but now I see that it send a letter with warning that need to pay every month. I know my dad's tenants even worst they will not pay even the bills accumulate up to four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a good day, leave me a comment if you like this post.

After this you can visit my wifey blog www.mymumbest.com
My kid blogger blog http://mykidshopping.blogspot.com

Thanks a lot,